Job Title: Project Coordinator
Department: Project Leader Group
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Alderley Analytical is fast growing Contract Research Organisation (CRO) based at the prestigious Alderley Park in the heart of Cheshire. We provide specialist bioanalytical services to support our clients with their discovery and regulatory drug development programmes. We provide services to support our clients with their small & large molecule, peptide, oligonucleotide and biomarker projects.
Our facility has a wealth of state-of-the-art LC-MS/MS instruments complimented by many other analytical technologies.
Due to the ongoing success of Alderley Analytical, we are looking to grow our Project Leader Group. We are offering entry level Project Coordinator positions with a structured training program for a candidate that is hardworking, ambitious and enthusiastic in building a career in scientific project management. Project Coordinators work closely with our Project Leaders to assist in the smooth running of their projects. The structured training program the successful candidate will follow facilitates a natural progression from this position into a Bioanalytical Project Leader.
Alderley Analytical will offer the successful candidate an interesting and fulfilling career, along with an excellent renumeration package including a competitive salary, generous holidays and pension fund.
- Work closely with the Project Leaders and Project Leader Management to undertake tasks critical to successful delivery of client projects.
- Ordering and receipt of reference standards, reagents, control matrix and consumables for client studies.
- Preparation of Study Files.
- Drafting of study documents.
- Quality checking of scientific data tables and reports.
- Assist with Project Tracking and Metric generation.
- Tracking and resolution of notes to file and deviations.
- Collaborate with Project Leaders, Operations and Quality Assurance groups to facilitate timely delivery of data and project documentation.
- Preparation of Study Files and Electronic data for archiving.
- Arrange client and internal meetings.
- Write meeting minutes and chase action items.
- Use Watson LIMS to create projects, plate maps, run lists, review and export data.
- Use CMAP project management software to input new projects and maintain the system.
- A degree in life sciences or chemistry related subject.
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Interest in developing a career in bioanalytical project management.
- You must be flexible and adaptable with excellent attention to detail.
- Good computer literacy and competent in Microsoft office applications Outlook,Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of bioanalytical techniques and regulatory requirements, or LIMS an advantage.