Specialist laboratory services
Quantify a new molecule in a biological matrix to determine the pharmacokinetics or In-Vivo exposure.
GLP compliant pre-clinical bioanalysis and toxicokinetic interpretation to support your In-Vivo drug safety packages.
Full GCP accredited bioanalytical support for clinical projects including phase I-IV clinical studies
The process which underpins our laboratory services includes the following stages:
- Method development
- Defines the method, provides sound scientific evidence for the method design and checks its suitability for its intended purpose
- Method validation
- Ensures that the method is linear, reliable and reproducible and is sufficiently sensitive, stable, selective, accurate and precise
- Stability testing
- Robust methods to ensure the molecule or compound retains its qualities over its lifespan and in different environments
- Sample analysis
- A matrix-based standard curve is generated for each analytical batch for each analyte and is used for calculating the concentration of analyte in the unknown samples analysed with that run
- Your formal study report can be presented in a template you provide, or you can choose one of our in-house templates
We have a network of partnerships with other providers, who support us as necessary where the demands of a project require a wider collaboration. We regularly work with service providers in the following areas.