Alderley Analytical: COVID-19 and business continuity
Uninterrupted business in the face of COVID
We wanted to tell you about the measures that Alderley Analytical are implementing relating to the COVID-19 outbreak to ensure the business continues uninterrupted. As a company which is well prepared to manage modern teams and flexible working we feel that we are well positioned to adapt our workflows to minimise the impact of the current situation.
Our top priorities are to continue running client projects without disruption, and the wellbeing and health of our staff. As a response to the developing situation we have made some changes to our normal practices and put in place contingency plans to allow further changes if they are required.
These changes include:
- Extra decontamination and hygiene procedures for our staff to follow.
- Removal of non-essential meetings, moving to replacing client visits to virtual meeting formats.
- Minimising the number of staff attending work at any one time, which will encompass home working for some non-lab-based staff members.
- Encouraging staff to minimise all travel during this period.
- Carefully controlling who visits our company.
- A sensible self-isolation policy in-line with the government recommendations.
We are also working diligently alongside our consumable partners to ensure that we can continue to seamlessly support your projects and are increasing our own internal stocks of essential consumable products.
Currently we are not experiencing any project delays or disruptions and we believe our current state of readiness will ensure this remains the case. In summary, we are responding to the COVID-19 situation in a manner that we believe is both proportionate and in-line with current UK government guidance. We will be responsive to any changes in this dynamic situation and if you have any questions about your projects then please contact us. We understand that the continued delivery of our bioanalytical results on time to support your projects is very important for your projects.
If you have any issues or questions relating to your support needs from us, please reach out. It’s really important that we know what you are planning, or have any changes with your ongoing pre-clinical and clinical projects so we can work together to help plan our strategy to deliver your data.